Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weary relationship

Everytime i log on to MSN, the first person that being punctually to greet me definitely is my ex-boyfriend, is instantly I mean. Although i not sure his working condition, but he is kind of free to chat in MSN whole day long.
just yesterday, i had a conversation with him in MSN again:

my ex: hi darling

me: halo

my ex: how are you?

me:thx.. I'm fine.

my ex: when are you going back to Penang?

me: this coming wednesday

my ex: really!! great..do you free at night?

me: not sure yet, didn't plan any particular thing to do this week.

my ex: oo..then can you come to my house, i want to hug hug you

me: LOL (crazy)

my ex: can? come la, i very lonesome here!

me: no way

I'm not your sex slave, you think i'm so free and nothing to do, just to sit beside the phone whole night to wait your call for meeting you up and let you fuck. I'm not that pathetic nor bitchy to have sex intercourse with you, although I'm damn horny right now. Frankly,I rather find someone else even a stranger to fuck instead of someone i had lose interested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh,my goodness!!!
how can our ex bf say tht after breaking up?
wu la la...
btw, i jus pass by...nice sharing of words.
To be frank, i am Aries too:)

快活神仙 said...

frederick: thanks for dropping by my blog. Truly your blog is kind of interesting and sincerity.
let Aries behave his own unique way!! cheers

Anonymous said...

oh? i tot u read english only, but it seems tht u read mandrin:)
no prob...let's behave our own unique way!